lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Abu Abdulla alhanbali" <mont...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting the result from a query or a filter and not a documents specified by Term
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 03:57:41 GMT
sure.

I have this filter that has this query:

(field1:query1 AND field2:query2) OR (field1:query3 AND field2:query4)

I need to be able to delete the documents that are resulted from this query.
The normal deleting method can delete only this query (field:query) which is
resulted from:
IndexerReader.deleteDocuments(new Term(field, query));

I do not know how to do it.
Appreciate your help,