lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Complex proximity clauses within Lucene QueryParser
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 01:07:34 GMT
I'm not sure the native syntax supports this idea, but I'm pretty sure
you could construct it yourself with the appropriate SpanQuery
sub-clauses. You'd have to deal with your own parsing of the input
though.

Also, check the SrndQuery class, I'm pretty this will work, but be aware
that it has its own syntax that you have to get accustomed to.

You'll probably need to search the archives for discussions of this. I know
I had a lengthy exchange (see the thread "wildcard and span queries") that
was enlightening.

Best
Erick