lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Norouzi" <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: query question
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 09:47:11 GMT
Yes karl, when I explore the index by Luke I can see the terms
for example I have a field namely, patientResult, it contains value "Ca.
Oxalate:many" and also other values such as "Ca. Oxalate:few" etc.

the problems are when I put this query: patientResult:(Ca. Oxalate:few)
the result is
84329 Ca. Oxalate:few
112519 Ca. Oxalate:many
139141 Ca. Oxalate:many
394321 Ca. Oxalate:few
397671 Ca. Oxalate:nod
387549 Ca. Oxalate: mod

however this is not the required result but another problem is when I put
patientResult:Oxalate or patientResult:Oxalate* no result will return!!!

let me tell you that I am extended MultiFieldQueryParser to override its
methods and in getFieldQuery(...) method I return TermQuery

I don't know what I was made wrong?