lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Norouzi" <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting only the Ids, not the whole documents.
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 09:25:45 GMT
yes it decrease the performance but the only solution.
I've spent many weeks to find best way to retrive my own IDs but find this
way as last one

now I am storing the ids in a BitSet structure and it's fast enough

public void collect(...){
idBitSet.set(Integer.valueOf(searcher.doc(id).get("MyOwnID")));

}