lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Spencer Tickner" <spencertick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nested Fields
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:30:02 GMT
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for the responses. So far I use an xslt identity
transform with templates to match the fields I want to capture that
turns the xml document into a flat text file with duplicated text for
nested fields. The compass framework looks really interesting though,
I'll spend some time looking into it.

Thanks again,

Spencer