lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Akanksha Baid" <akanksha.b...@gmail.com>
Subject frequent phrases
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 07:34:55 GMT
I was wondering if there is a "search based" method to find the top-k
frequent phrases in a set of documents.( I do not have a particular phrase
in mind so PhraseQuery can probably be ruled out).
I have implemented something that works using termvectors and termpositions
but the performance is not great so far since I am basically iterating
multiple times and hacking my way around. I was wondering if an API exists
for finding frequent phrases and/or if someone could point me to some code
for the same.

Thanks.