lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ramana Jelda" <ramana.je...@ciao-group.com>
Subject RE: Issue with indexed tokens position
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 13:59:20 GMT
Hi Hoss & Erick,
Thx for your responses.
I found the bug in my code. It is not something todo with positions (As I
said in my first mail, I was using right position increments) and also
nothing to do with offsets. Offsets are just ignored, only useful for
Highlighter perhaps. Anyway I am not interested in Highlighting at the
moment.

The problem was order of the filters I use in my Analyzer. It is strange
anyhow.

Thx a lot again,

Greetings
Jelda