lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mathieu Lecarme <math...@garambrogne.net>
Subject Re: frequent phrases
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 16:40:36 GMT
some tools exist for finding duplicated parts in document.
You split document in phrase, and build ngram with word. If you wont
complete phrase, work with all words, for a partial, work with 5
words ngram, for example. ngram list is convert to hash, and hash is
used as an indexed Field for the document. With this trick, you can
use phrase as you use to do with word, without using too much space.

I'm not sure to be as clear as I want.

M.