lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Lokeya <lok...@gmail.com>
Subject Document Similarities lucene(particularly using doc id's)
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:20:16 GMT

Hi All,

I have the following set up: a) Indexed set of docs. b) Ran 1st query and
got tops docs  c) Fetched the id's from that and stored in a data structure.
d) Ran 2nd query , got top docs , fetched id's and stored in a data
structure.

Now i have 2 sets of doc ids (set 1) and (set 1).

I want to find out the document content similarity between these 2 sets(just
using doc ids information which i have).

Qn 1: Is it possible using any lucene api's. In that case can you point me
to the appropriate API's. I did a search at
:http://lucene.zones.apache.org:8080/hudson/job/Lucene-Nightly/javadoc/index.html
But couldn't find anything.

Qn 2: If this can't be done then whats the best way to do this using already
available Lucene Api's.

Thanks in Advance.