lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From testn <te...@doramail.com>
Subject Re: out of order
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:55:24 GMT

Here you go....

 -> Error during the indexing : docs out of order (0 <= 0 )
org.apache.lucene.index.CorruptIndexException: docs out of order (0 <= 0 )
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.appendPostings(SegmentMerger.java:368)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTermInfo(SegmentMerger.java:325)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTermInfos(SegmentMerger.java:297)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.mergeTerms(SegmentMerger.java:261)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentMerger.merge(SegmentMerger.java:98)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.mergeSegments(IndexWriter.java:1883)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.flushRamSegments(IndexWriter.java:1741)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.flushRamSegments(IndexWriter.java:1733)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.maybeFlushRamSegments(IndexWriter.java:1727)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocument(IndexWriter.java:1004)
        at
org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.addDocument(IndexWriter.java:983)
        at
org.springmodules.lucene.index.factory.SimpleLuceneIndexWriter.addDocument(SimpleLuceneIndexWriter.java:44)
)
        at
org.springmodules.lucene.index.object.database.DefaultDatabaseIndexer.doHandleRequest(DefaultDatabaseIndexer.java:306)
        at
org.springmodules.lucene.index.object.database.DefaultDatabaseIndexer.index(DefaultDatabaseIndexer.java:354)