lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From tierecke <nir.nussb...@gmail.com>
Subject Get the terms and frequency vector of an indexed but unstored field
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 09:23:57 GMT

Hi,

I indexed a large number of large documents, but I did not store the
document themselves, just indexed them.
Now I am interested in getting the vector (i.e.: the terms indexed and the
frequency) of that indexed but unstored field.
doc.getField (fieldname) returns null.
How can I get the data? It must be there, since it's a part of the index, or
am I wrong?

Would be grateful for a quick result (need to submit data for a conference
this weekend).
thanks,
Nir.