lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael McCandless" <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: out of order
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:49:25 GMT

OK, that's clean (no leftover files).  So this cause does not seem to
be the same cause as LUCENE-140.

Can you capture the exact docs you are adding (all indexed fields) and
try to replay them to see if the same exception is reproducible?

Have you seen this happen on a different machine?  (Just in case, I
admit rather remote and hopeful on my part ;), that you have bad RAM
in your machine).

Mike