lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael McCandless" <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: out of order
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:52:29 GMT

OK.  Is it possible to capture this as small test case?

Maybe also call IndexWriter.setInfoStream(System.out) and capture details on
what segments are being merged?

Can you shed some light on how the application is using Lucene?  Are you doing
deletes as well as adds?  Opening readers against this RAMDirectory?  Closing/
opening writers at different times?  Any changes to the default parameters
(mergeFactor, maxBufferedDocs, etc.)?

Mike