lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Bhavin Pandya" <bhav...@rediff.co.in>
Subject Re: error while configuring lucene
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 10:05:42 GMT
Hi neha,

check whether lucene jar file is there in your classpath...
You can keep jar file in WEB-INF/lib directory.

Regards.
Bhavin pandya

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neha Modi" <neha.modi@evalueserve.com>
To: <java-user@lucene.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 3:17 PM
Subject: error while configuring lucene

Hi,

I am getting the following error in my page:

Only a type can be imported.
org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer resolves to a package.

I am trying to configure lucene with my web application. Please help

Regards,

Neha Modi

The information in this e-mail is the property of Evalueserve and is
confidential and privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access
to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and will be unlawful. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.