lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From mhzmark <mhzm...@o2.pl>
Subject What should I download to use "RegexQuery"
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 22:30:04 GMT
Hi, everybody.
   I am new in lucene technology. I've downloaded lucene-demos-2.2.0.jar and
lucene-core-2.2.0.jar. Then I added these files to my CLASSPATH. And now I can successfully
import classes like:
   import org.apache.lucene.search.Query;
   import org.apache.lucene.search.Hits;
   (...)
 etc.

But I can't import:
   import org.apache.lucene.search.regex.RegexQuery;

I've checked that there is no "RegexQuery.class" in lucene-core-2.2.0.jar and lucene-demos-2.2.0.jar.
So my question is:
   what additional jar-files should I download to use RegexQuery class.

Thanks, in advance.