lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sonu SR" <son...@gmail.com>
Subject How to reflect index changes to search automatically
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:13:28 GMT
Hi,
     I have SearchServer and SearchClient programs. The SearchServer
using RemoteSearchable
for binding the indices in servers . The SearchClient using
ParallelMultiSearcher for searching the indices. The problem is that I have
to restart the search servers for reflecting the index change in search on
every index change(add or update). Is there any other solution to reflect
the changes in search. That is without restarting the SearchServer.

Thanks,
Sonu