lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Askar Zaidi" <askar.za...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene shows parts of search query as a HIT
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:52:12 GMT
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the response. One more thing, I am accessing my documents
like this:

 for (int i = 0; i < hitCount; i++) {
                Document doc = hits.doc(i);
                System.out.println("  " + (i + 1) + ". " + doc.get("item"));
            }

This shows me the item value. Now I wanna see the score related to this
item, how do I get that?

thanks,

AZ