lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Srinivasarao Vundavalli" <srinivas.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem in Lucene
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 05:10:06 GMT
Hi,
     I am using nutch index to search in lucene.  One of my classes use
makeStopTable method ( which is deprecated) of class  StopFilter  in
org.apache.lucene.analysis. When I run my program with lucene 2.1.0

~/j2sdk1.4.2/bin/java -classpath .:lucene-core-2.1.0.jar SearchFiles

org.apache.lucene.analysis.StopFilter.makeStopTable
([Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/util/Hashtable;
        at GenericLanguageAnalyzer.<init>(GenericLanguageAnalyzer.java:179)
        at SearchFiles.main(SearchFiles.java:110)

So, as that method(makeStopTable) is there in lucene 1.9.1 I run my program
using this version of lucene.

~/j2sdk1.4.2/bin/java -classpath .:lucene-core-1.9.1.jar SearchFiles

This gives me the following where crawl/index is my index directory.  If we
build the index with lucene, there will be a file called 'segments' in the
index directory. But the index i am using is built by nutch. It contains
'segments_3' and 'segments.gen'. So, it gives me the following exception.

Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException:
crawl/index/segments (No such file or directory)
        at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:204)
        at org.apache.lucene.store.FSIndexInput$Descriptor.<init>(
FSDirectory.java:425)
        at org.apache.lucene.store.FSIndexInput.<init>(FSDirectory.java:434)
        at org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory.openInput(FSDirectory.java
:324)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.SegmentInfos.read(SegmentInfos.java:45)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader$1.doBody(IndexReader.java
:148)
        at org.apache.lucene.store.Lock$With.run(Lock.java:109)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.open(IndexReader.java:143)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexReader.open(IndexReader.java:127)
        at SearchFiles.main(SearchFiles.java:103)

Please help me to get rid of this exception.
Thanx in advance