lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rafael Rossini" <rafael.ross...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Delete corrupted doc
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:27:38 GMT
Well... thanks for the help, this was really my last solution (rebuild) but
I think I have no other choice... I really canĀ“t tell exactly if this
corruption was caused by bad hardware or not, but do you guys have any
ideia about what might have happend here? Could I have generated this
corruption some how?