lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Barbarelli" <mbarbare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customizing Stop Word List?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 19:43:53 GMT
Hello Hoss.

Cheers for your response.  Much appreciated.

"typically the act of writing this sample code helps you spot where you
amy be doing something wrong in your application"

Fair enough point.  Unfortunately, I won't be able to post any sample code
until I return to my home office. Will post it as soon as possible.

"you'll have to be a little more specific about "That didn't work." "

Well, after supplying my own list of stop words as an argument to both
analyzers,  (for indexing and searching)  I noticed that the ISO country
codes in question (AT, BE, IN, etc..) were still being stripped from the
query syntax, as though my own list of stop words had never taken effect.  I
would very much appreciate it if you could stand by for my sample code.

Kindest Regards,
Mike