lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Customizing Stop Word List?
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:22:55 GMT

: So far, I have attempted to fix this problem by defining my own list of stop
: words and passing that array onto a standard analyzer used for both indexing
: and searching.  That didn't work.  Would a per-field analyzer work in this

that is the correct way to change your stop word set ... you'll have to be
a little more specific about "That didn't work." to get any more specific
suggestions on your problem ... ie: can you send a small bit of self
contained sample code that shows it not working for you?

(typically the act of writing this sample code helps you spot where you
amy be doing something wrong in your application)

-Hoss