lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Yom Chouloute" <ychoulo...@rci-together.com>
Subject Lucene newbie
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:48:55 GMT
Hello All

I am working on a couple of projects that require some search engine
capabilities.
I came across Lucene and I think that it might be good tool to
incorporate into the project.
I started implementing the software but got some error messages that
prevent me from going further.

My time frame at this moment will not allow me so get the full grasp of
that software so if anybody on that list would like to do some contract
work you can contact me at Contact me at Teck@napboule.com
(possibly with rate,  experience)

I have emailed the list yesterday with a different email address but
never got an answer. Even though a US location is preferred but the
location is not an issue, I am in Florida.
As long as we can communicate, we should be fine.

Sincerely,