lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <>
Subject RE: Search terms on a single "instance" of field
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:21:57 GMT

> Company AB", ...). With this I´d like to search for documents that has
> daniel and president on the same field, because in a same
> text, can exist
> daniel and president in different fields. Is this possible??

Not totally sure wether I understand your problem, because it does not sound like a problem
at all:

If you just have a query that looks like: fieldA:termA + fieldA:termB you are looking for
documents which have termA AND termB in fieldA.

Isn't that all you want/need?

Regards Ard
> I know that if
> I had and index where the Document is a phrase like this, it
> would solve my
> problem, but I´d like to stay with only one index.
>    Hope I made myself clear.
> []s
>     Rossini

To unsubscribe, e-mail: