lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From mark harwood <markharw...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Stop-words comparison in MoreLikeThis class in Lucene's contrib/queries project
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 09:00:39 GMT
>>I need this comparison to be case-insensitive

The choice of case-sensitivity (and preservation of punctuation, numbers etc etc) is controlled
by your choice of analyzer that you pass to MoreLikeThis. If you want to ensure your list
of stop words adheres to the same logic - use the same analyzer to construct the set from
wherever you store your stop words e.g. a file.
I don't imagine there should be a need to change the MoreLikeThis source.

Cheers
Mark