lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Joe Attardi" <jatta...@gmail.com>
Subject Running query text through an Analyzer without QueryParser?
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:52:41 GMT
Following up on my recent question. It has been suggested to me that I can
run the query text through an Analyzer without using the QueryParser. For
example, if I know what field to be searched I can create a PrefixQuery or
WildcardQuery, but still want to process the search text with the same
Analyzer that did the indexing. How do I run a query through an Analyzer
without using the QueryParser... is this possible?