lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From karl wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange Error while deleting Documents from index while indexing.
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:53:41 GMT

27 jul 2007 kl. 13.43 skrev miztaken:

>> Can you use IndexWriter#deleteDocument instead?
>
> No i cant use this method.
> I dont know docid and i dont wanna search for it. It will only add
> extra
> time.
> I am deleting the document on the basis of unique key field.

You can do that with IndexWriter#deleteDocuments(Term)

And if Lucene.Net does not support that, can you try doing it by
searching and deleting just to see how it changes the outcome?

>> Can you please supply an isolated and working test case that
>> demonstrate your problem?
>
> Find the attachment here:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p11827583/
> Program2.cs

That is a fairly large amount of code. And as it is C# I have nothing
to test it on. Too much for me to compile and run in the head. I was
hoping for a few line of code that demonstrated the problem and
nothing else.

--
karl