lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Patrick Kimber" <mailing.patrick.kim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 2.2, NFS, Lock obtain timed out
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 07:28:47 GMT
Hi Michael

Yes, there are many lines in the logs saying:
hit FileNotFoundException when loading commit "segment_X"; skipping
this commit point
...so it looks like the new code is working perfectly.

I am sorry to be vague... but how do I check which segments file is
opened when a new writer is created?

I will add a check to my test to see if all documents are added.  This
should tell us if any documents are being silently lost.

Thanks

Patrick