lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about lucene query (+body:12) (+title:12) ?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 21:32:59 GMT
Hopefully someone will be able to give you some further insight into
this. To me, it looks like a corrupted index. If TermVectors where not
stored, at worst you should be seeing a NullPointerException. Has this
index had anything interesting happen to it? Made with an older version
of Lucene, used with a newer version? You are literally trying to read
past the end of a file, so Lucene is not finding what it expects in your
index. Not much insight there I know :) I am sure someone else will be
of further help -- a few more details might be of help in diagnosing the
problem though.

- Mark