lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem in Lucene
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:00:00 GMT
Why not fix your code to be 2.1 compliant instead? For instance,
StopFilter has a constructor that takes Set and a constructor
that takes an array of  String for stopwords.

Otherwise, please tell us more about what you are doing with
MakeStopTable and why making your code 2.1 compliant isn't an option.

Best
Erick