lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running query text through an Analyzer without QueryParser?
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:01:09 GMT
*SpanNearQuery<file:///C:/lucene-2.1.0/docs/api/org/apache/lucene/search/spans/SpanNearQuery.html#SpanNearQuery%28org.apache.lucene.search.spans.SpanQuery%5B%5D,%20int,%20boolean%29>
*(SpanQuery<file:///C:/lucene-2.1.0/docs/api/org/apache/lucene/search/spans/SpanQuery.html>[]
clauses,
int slop, boolean inOrder)

Erick