lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: document delete after reader.close()
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 13:50:47 GMT
Glad that worked for you. But one caution, don't be over-anxious to
close readers since opening a reader is an expensive operation and
will affect performance. So you should close/re-open them only when
you know you've modified your index.... But if you're not experiencing
performance issues, you probably don't care <G>......

Best
Erick