lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: document delete after reader.close()
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 14:37:50 GMT
Warning, I don't know much about JCA Connector.

That said, index modifications aren't visible to a searcher
until the *searcher* is closed and re-opened. Which sounds
suspiciously like what would happen when the thread
terminates.

This may be totally off base, but sounds like a place to look...

Best
Erick