lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Nick Johnson <yhp...@spatula.net>
Subject Re: problems with deleteDocuments
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:01:29 GMT
I think I follow you.  I don't have a problem with storing something like
a primary key as UN_TOKENIZED, though I'm a bit baffled about why it
didn't work as TOKENIZED, since the _only_ thing in that field is the
value of the primary key (ie, the string value of some integer).  It seems
like it should have matched exactly either way...unless perhaps the
StopAnalyzer is tokenizing the primary key strangely.

What still confounds me is the second problem- where adding a new document
that has identical fields to a deleted document fails to store the new
document.

--
"Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being
 afraid and doing what you have to do anyway."