lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From masz-wow <maznorlia.syaf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem Search using lucene
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 06:43:24 GMT

Thanks Joe

I'm using this function as my analyzer

public static Analyzer getDefaultAnalyzer() {
	PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper perFieldAnalyzer = new PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper(new
StopAnalyzer());
		perFieldAnalyzer.addAnalyzer("contents", new StopAnalyzer());
		perFieldAnalyzer.addAnalyzer("fileID", new WhitespaceAnalyzer());
		perFieldAnalyzer.addAnalyzer("path", new KeywordAnalyzer());
		return perFieldAnalyzer;
	}

StopAnalyzer builds an analyzer which removes words in
ENGLISH_STOP_WORDS.That might be the cause why I cannot search words such as
'and' 'to'

BUT

I'm still having problem when I search a few words other than english words
such as name (eg: Ghazat) or string of numbers (eg:45600).