lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael McCandless" <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException on TermScorer
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:57:08 GMT

That looks spooky.  It looks like either the norms array is not
large enough or that docID is too large.  Do you know how many
docs you have in your index?

Is this easy to reproduce, maybe on a smaller index?

There was a very large change recently (LUCENE-843) to speed
up indexing and it's possible that this introduced a bug.  Is
the build you are using after July 4?

Mike