lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From miztaken <man...@ccnep.com.np>
Subject Re: Strange Error while deleting Documents from index while indexing.
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:43:26 GMT

>Can you use IndexWriter#deleteDocument instead?

No i cant use this method.
I dont know docid and i dont wanna search for it. It will only add extra
time.
I am deleting the document on the basis of unique key field.

>Can you please supply an isolated and working test case that
>demonstrate your problem?

Well my application is used to index the database rowsets so i wont be able
to give you running code but i have tried my best to keep it elaborative.
Please check the attachment.
I have attached a C# file.
Please open with any text editor of your choice.
Find the attachment here:  http://www.nabble.com/file/p11827583/Program2.cs
Program2.cs

Please help me.