lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "qi wu" <chee...@gmail.com>
Subject who has used mutual information on millions of doc?
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 03:38:44 GMT
Hi,
 I am trying to use mutual information to find the correlation between different terms in
documents. But for millions of documents the speed is too slow to calculate the mutual information.
Any body have build a high performance solutions for this ?
I found the article below in the former mail list, but no detail information provided:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-java-dev/200407.mbox/%3C40EC0952.3060801@detego-software.de%3E

Any hints papers or even some key words to help me to search in Google are welcome! Many thanks
and bow!!

Thanks
-Qi