lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: LUCENE on Eclipse
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 18:43:24 GMT

When starting a new discussion on a mailing list, please do not reply to
an existing message, instead start a fresh email.  Even if you change the
subject line of your email, other mail headers still track which thread
you replied to and your question is "hidden" in that thread and gets less
attention.   It makes following discussions in the mailing list archives
particularly difficult.
See Also:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thread_hijacking

: i would like if you could help me finding some documentation about how
: to import lucene source into eclipse IDE. I'm a new user for this API,
: and i would like to learn how to use it as i seams powerful...

:  I would be very grateful if somebody have any tutorial; and i propose
: to work on it's translation in French language.

the website has a getting started tutorial that includes info on
downloading lucene.  opening in eclipse should be no differnet then any
other code base...

http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/gettingstarted.html

-Hoss