lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: next() not called in FilterIndexReader.FilterTermDocs
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 06:28:07 GMT

: I override the seek() and next() methods of FilterTermDocs.

: The problem is the although my seek() method is being called,
: my next() method is not. Thus I never get to iterate through
: my list, and only receive results corrasponding to its first
: element.

It's pretty much impossible to guess what the problem might be without
seeing some code demonstrating your problem.  Can you please post a
self contained JUnit test demonstrating the problem?  even if your
FilteredIndexReader is really big, it seems like the problem you describe
would be pretty easy to demonstrate with a simple FilteredIndexReader that
just prints out "next" whenever the next method is called.

-Hoss