lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Doron Cohen <DOR...@il.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Searcher throws java.io.IOException: Bad file descriptor
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:46:16 GMT
Is this repeatable?
Is it, possibly, over NFS (or other file sharing)?
What versions of Lucene, JDK, what OS?
Is it, possibly Lucene 2.0 on Linux with Java 1.5? (In this case see
http://256.com/gray/docs/misc/java_bad_file_descriptor_close_bug.shtml)

Btw, when starting a new discussion please do not reply to an existing one
but rather start a fresh email, otherwise your question is "hidden" in
another discussion thread and gets less attention.

Doron