lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Damien McCarthy" <>
Subject RE: Similarity algorithm
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:09:17 GMT
The PDF of Lucene in Action can be purchased from

I'd suggest reading and understanding Lucene in Action before you attempt
anything else :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Mahdi Rahimi []
Sent: 26 June 2007 16:38
Subject: Similarity algorithm

In the name of God.

I'm looking for some resources about Lucene Similarity algorithm.
I want to change it for my special aims.
Can anyone help me and introduce some references? Is "Lucene in Action" book
usefull for me?
How can I find PDF or DOC file of this book?

Also, I want to change syntax of Qeuries in lucene and upgrade that for
myself. And looking for JavaCC util.
Can anynoe emil JavaCC to my mailbox I found web site of
that but there was some problem in that site.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message