lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Lucene Help <>
Subject ERROR opening the Index - contact sysadmin!
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 07:10:26 GMT

Hello,I just downloaded Lucene and tried running the demo.  I seem to be okay up until I type
in a query into the "Search Criteria" page and click on the "Search" button at the URL:  http://localhost:8080/luceneweb/At
this point I am at the URL http://localhost:8080/luceneweb/results.jsp?query=test&maxresults=2
which gives me the following:
Welcome to the Lucene Template application. (This is the header)

                ERROR opening the Index - contact sysadmin!
                Error message: no segments* file found: files:

	Apache Lucene Template WebApp 1.0 If someone could help me out ASAP, that would be great.
 Thanks!Lucene User
With Windows Live Hotmail, you can personalize your inbox with your favorite color.