lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Similarity algorithm
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:26:47 GMT
Lucene In Action is a great book, but you can also have a look at
http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/scoring.html for more info on
scoring and how to change the similarity and other details of
scoring. Also, search the archives for things you are interested in,
there is a lot of information stored there.

As for JavaCC, not sure what you are looking for there.  The site at
https://javacc.dev.java.net/ looks fine to me.

-Grant

On Jun 26, 2007, at 11:38 AM, Mahdi Rahimi wrote:

> In the name of God.
> Hi ALL.
>
> I'm looking for some resources about Lucene Similarity algorithm.
> I want to change it for my special aims.
> Can anyone help me and introduce some references? Is "Lucene in
> Action" book
> usefull for me?
> How can I find PDF or DOC file of this book?
>
> Also, I want to change syntax of Qeuries in lucene and upgrade that
> for
> myself. And looking for JavaCC util.
> Can anynoe emil JavaCC to my mailbox mhd_rhm@yahoo.com. I found web
> site of
> that but there was some problem in that site.
>
> Thanks.
> --

Grant Ingersoll
Center for Natural Language Processing