lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From sagar khetkade <skhetk...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject multi field search
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 05:48:50 GMT
right now there is field level search avilable.

   But if we dont want to search on field but on the whole document then to the query parseer
 the whole contet is to be passed.

  If we append the titles (captions or fields) to say
index content(which is having all the captions or fields) for every caption
indexcontent is created.(which could be found on the limo software) to avoid the index content,
so for a query without the "field:quey" how is it possible and what to pass to the query
analyser as a input so it searches on the whole document and not on the fields.

 Looking for people who are YOUR TYPE?  Find them here!