lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bernard <emman...@hibernate.org>
Subject Re: Lucene as primary object storage
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 13:37:41 GMT
Hibernate Search (formerly known as Hibernate Lucene) is not designed
to use Lucene as the primary and only backend. It is designed to
complement a database.
I don't really like the idea actually: I'm much comfortable with
having my data in a relational DB :)

So this product will not help for you request.

Emmanuel