lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene & MySq
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 22:07:13 GMT
I think DBSight can be a great learning tool for Lucene. You can just
use the web UI to configure for all your tables and flatten objects
into Lucene's documents.

--
Chris Lu

On 6/7/07, Lindsey Hess <lindseyhess83@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm new to Lucene...very new.  I'd like to use Lucene to index a MySQL database (six
tables, actually), and then use it to search the database in lieu of using SQL.  I can't seem
to find any sample code to do this, so I was hoping that someone could share some or point
me in the right direction.