lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <grant.ingers...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ERROR opening the Index - contact sysadmin!
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:14:17 GMT
It looks to me like your indexing did not take (although for some
reason my mail reader is munging your line breaks so it is hard to
tell for sure).  I would make sure you have successfully indexed and
then try to start the web app.  To verify you index was created, you
can use Luke (http://www.getopt.org/luke/)

I presume you have read http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/
demo3.html, but maybe double checking it would be helpful.