lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spannearquery help
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2007 00:58:49 GMT
I would look at Query getFieldQuery(String field, String queryText) in
QueryParser for inspiration.

feed the two strings, one at a time to the analyzer.

With the results from String1 do something like:

      List<SpanQuery> clauses = new ArrayList<SpanQuery>(v.size());
                    for (int i = 0; i < v.size(); i++) {
                        SpanQuery termQuery = new SpanTermQuery(new Term(
                                    field, v.get(i).termText()));
                        termQuery.setBoost(this.boost);
                        clauses.set(i, termQuery);
                    }

                    SpanNearQuery query = new
SpanNearQuery((SpanQuery[]) clauses.toArray(
                                new SpanQuery[0]), slop, true);

Except first look for karl wettins FuzzySpanQuery in JIRA. Instead of a
SpanTermQuery use that.

Now wrap this SpanNearQuery in a new SpanNearQuery with String2.

- Mark