lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From yu ...@AI.SRI.COM>
Subject Re: efficient way to filter out unwanted results
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 07:41:31 GMT
Thanks Sawan for the suggestion.
I guess this will work for statically known doc ids. In my case, I know
only external ids that I want to exclude from the result set.for each
search.  Of course, I can always exclude these  docs in a post search
process. I am curious if there are other more efficient approach.

Thanks again for your help.

Jay