lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: queryparser
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:35:39 GMT
Well, I'd suggest the first thing you do is remove your custom
tokenizer and see what results you get with one of the normal parsers.

Then creep up on your custom analyzer bit by bit. Otherwise, it's
almost impossible to figure out what's going on except by
setting breakpoints in your analyzer and inspecting.

Best
Erick